Last Updated:? 04/17/2017
Whenever we use the words “we” or “us” or “Kloeckner Metals,” we are referring to Kloeckner Metals Corporation. Whenever we use the words “our website,” we are referring to the customer portion of?www.yangdou.icu?and?www.kloecknerconnect.com.
For purposes of this Policy, “Personal Information” is information about you that is linked to you as an individual, such as your name, date of birth, postal address, e-mail address, driver’s license number, credit card information, telephone number, fax number, as well as other non-public information that is associated with that information.? Personal Information does not include technical information such as unique device identifiers, randomly assigned unique identifiers in cookies, mobile device name, timestamp, or IP addresses.
Collection, Storage, and Use in the United States
Please note that your Personal Information may be used by us in the country where it was collected, as well as in the United States, where laws regarding the use of Personal Information may be less strict than the laws in your country.
How We Collect Personal Information
We collect Personal Information to provide our products and services, to better tailor the features, performance and support of our products, services, and website, and to offer you additional information about our products and services.
We collect Personal Information as follows:
- When you voluntarily provide it to us
- When you create an account
- When you submit a credit account application or otherwise apply for a credit account with us
- When you sign up to receive Kloeckner E-news, email updates, or other communications
- When you make purchases
- When you communicate with us
- When you contact us offline or submit information to us offline
- When you apply for a job with us
- When you provide it through our website
- From publicly available sources
- From third parties
How We Use Personal Information
- To Provide You Services.?We use your Personal Information to provide our products and services, to respond to requests that you make, and to provide you with a personalized website experience. We may also use Personal Information to conduct analytics so that we can better understand our customers, to help us serve you better, and to improve our products and services.? We also collect technical information about visits to our website for statistical analysis and to improve the content of the website.? We may also use Personal Information for marketing and advertising purposes, including, but not limited to, notifying you of products, promotions, and offers via postal mail, e-mail, telephone, [text message]?and other means.
- To Tailor Marketing Information to Your Interests.?Based on your shopping habits when you visit our website (for example, what items you browse and what items you purchase), we, or our marketing partners and vendors, may send you personalized advertisements that identify products that we think may be of interest to you. We may also use your shopping habits to send you personalized email product alerts.
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- Providing Services To You.? We may share your Personal Information to provide services to you.
- Fulfilling Orders and Maintaining Systems.?When you purchase a product or a service from us, we may share your Personal Information in order to process and fulfill your purchases. We also share your Personal Information with third-party service providers in the United States that provide advertising and marketing services for us, including distribution of postal mail, electronic alerts, email [and mobile text messages]?to our customers and potential customers.? We require these third-party service providers to refrain from using your Personal Information, except to provide the services requested by us. We also may hire vendors that work on our systems that may have access to your Personal Information in the course of performing their duties.? We require those vendors to keep your Personal Information confidential and not to use it for their own purposes.? You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Information with our third-party service providers and vendors.
- Compliance with Laws and Protection of Rights.?Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Information, we may disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with laws or to respond to subpoenas or judicial orders or (b) to protect and defend our rights, or the rights or safety of third parties, or to enforce our Terms and Conditions.
- Interest-Based Advertising.? We may use “interest-based” advertisements also known as “online behavioral advertising.” Online behavioral advertising is advertising that is directed to you based, at least in part, on your Internet browsing behavior across websites and over time. Although we do not share Personal Information with the third parties that conduct interest-based advertising operations on our behalf, these third parties and their affiliates do collect certain information as a result of their java script “tags” and other technologies being used on our website. The information that they collect includes the names of web pages you view (URL’s), unique identifiers, your IP address, timestamp, and certain types of technical information.? A longer list of some of the technologies used for advertising and other purposes on our website are listed under the “Technologies Used” section.
- Third Parties May Collect Personal Information from Other Sources.? Some third parties involved in advertising operations may maintain their own proprietary consumer databases that allow them to personally identify or track website visitors. Other third parties have proprietary technologies to determine what additional devices you may use, on which it can display relevant advertisements.
- Do Not Track.?Do-Not-Track is a public-private initiative that has developed a “flag” or signal that an Internet user may activate in the user’s browser software to notify websites that the user does not wish to be “tracked” by third-parties as defined by the initiative. The online community has not agreed on what actions, if any, should be taken by the websites that receive the “do-not-track” signal, and therefore Do-Not-Track is not yet standardized. Our website does not alter its behavior or change its services when it receives a “do-not-track” flag or signal from your browser.
- Your Privacy and Ad Choices.?You can make decisions about your privacy and the ads you receive. You can control whether companies serve you online behavioral advertising by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance website and using its opt-out:?http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.? The DAA opt-out requires that cookies not be blocked in your browser. As an alternative to the DAA opt–out, you can also elect to block browser cookies from first parties (such as those from our website) and browser cookies from third parties (such as advertisers) by using the cookie blocking options built into your browser software.? If you block browser cookies, some parts of our website may not function correctly.? Also, blocking cookies will not stop third-parties from collecting IP address, data stored in “Flash” cookies, and certain other types of technical information that may uniquely identify your browser.
Third parties, widgets, and hosted solutions that we use on our website may use the following technologies for features, services, advertising, or analytics:
- Browser cookies?are small pieces data placed on your computer as you navigate websites with your browser.? Browser cookies allow websites and various third-parties to distinguish your device from others by having the cookie consist of a unique identifier or other data.? Cookies can have many uses, such as to target advertising as well as to enable website functionality and for security.? We use both session cookies (which expire after you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). Persistent cookies can be removed by following your Internet browser help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of our website may not work properly.
- Local shared objects?(such as “Flash” cookies) are associated with non-Browser software like Flash Player.? Local shared objects can be used like cookies to distinguish your device from others but will not be deleted or blocked using browser cookie controls.? You can visit adobe.com for guidance on how to delete and block Flash cookies.
- HTML5 local storage?is another way that browsers can distinguish your device from others as well as remember data that may be important for the functioning of the website.? Typically HTML5 local storage is only deleted if all Internet history, cache, and cookies are deleted.? You should check your browser software for how to delete HTML5 local storage in your particular case.
- Web beacons?are image files that are used by third-party advertisers, analytics companies, and others.? Web beacons are embedded in web pages you visit and cause your browser to share its IP address with the third-party source of the beacon, together with any cookies associated with that third-party.? Web beacons can be used with or without cookies.? Blocking cookies will not stop your IP address from being shared through the use of beacons.
- E-tags?are used to prevent duplicative downloading of content to your browser, which can enhance browser performance.? E-tags use unique identifiers for content that can also be used to distinguish your browser in certain instances from others.? Typically e-tags are only deleted if all Internet history, cache, and cookies are deleted.? You should check your browser software for how to delete e-tags in your particular case.
- Other technologies.? Our website may occasionally use other technologies both for purposes of advertising as well as for features and services.
Social Network Widgets
Our website may include social network sharing widgets that may provide information to their associated social networks or third parties about your interactions with our web pages that you visit, even if you do not click on or otherwise interact with the plug-in or widget. Information is transmitted from your browser and may include an identifier assigned by the social network or third party, information about your browser type, operating system, device type, IP address, and the URL of the web page where widget appears. If you use social network tools or visit social networking sites, you should read their privacy disclosures, to learn what information they collect, use, and share.
How You Can Stop Receiving Communications
When you receive sales flyers, advertisements, direct mail, and other promotional communications from us, including email, you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in the email you receive, or by contacting us directly. Once you have submitted your email address to “unsubscribe,” please note that you may continue to receive emails for a time while our system updates your request.
If you need any additional assistance, please contact us via email at?KMCDigitalization@kloecknermetals.com, or by mail, at 500 Colonial Center Parkway, Suite 500, Roswell, GA 30076.
Information from Children Under 13
On our website, we do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors under the age of 13.? If you believe we have inadvertently collected information about your child, please contact us and we will attempt to delete the information. Please contact us via email at?KMCDigitalization@kloecknermetals.com, or by mail, at 500 Colonial Center Parkway, Suite 500, Roswell, GA 30076.
Links to Other Websites
We have implemented technical, administrative, and organizational safeguards to prevent access to your Personal Information by unauthorized persons.? You should know, however, that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with the storage and transmission of Personal Information.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. To exercise your rights, you may make one request each year by emailing us at?KMCDigitalization@kloecknermetals.com?with “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of your message. Be sure to provide in the request sufficient information to properly identify you and/or the members of your family.
How You Can Reach Us
How to Request Access to, or the Correction of, Your Personal Information
Except in limited circumstances governed by law, you may obtain access to and have your Personal Information in our records corrected. A request for access or correction must be made in writing to?KMCDigitalization@kloecknermetals.com?or 500 Colonial Center Parkway, Suite 500, Roswell, GA 30076.